“Any instrument well played will open my heart, but only the heavenly scream of a trumpet will rapture my Soul” – Joe Coreia
The trumpet is part of the brass family and is the smallest and highest instrument. It is a very popular instrument for young beginners to learn to play! It is a very easy instrument to take care of because it’s stored in a case in just two pieces.
Why do you want to play?
- To start off as a beginner and become progressively awesome at it
- To learn the basics of music
- To play for relaxation and enjoyment
- To play with an orchestra
- To learn jazz and improvisation
- To perform with other band members
- To entertain people
Here’s what our Trumpet Instructors Offer:
- The fundamental building blocks of music – music theory, how to read music, how to play scales, chords and chord progressions and learning rhythm.
- A variety of genres of music to play – classical, jazz, pop, rock, blues, musical theater and more!
- The correct ways to practice in order to see growth and development
- Proper breathing exercises, endurance, tonguing and long tones
- Ear training
- Finger drills and techniques to acquire dexterity and make you a more technical player
iAchieve Learning offers trumpet lessons to beginner students up to advanced students. Students can sign up for either half hour sessions or full hour sessions per week and the lessons are catered to the student’s ability levels and interests. We will pair you up with the trumpet teacher that fits your learning style and goals. It is highly recommended that you either purchase or rent a trumpet in order to be successful and have ample time to practice outside of lessons.
Our instructors have reserved time slots for each individual student and it’s very important that you attend every trumpet lesson scheduled. Our policy is that if you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, you must contact iAchieve Learning within 24 hours of the lesson, or else you will be charged.
Contact us today to get a quote!